Your 2020 Membership Subscription
As a Member, your contribution to the Club is recognised and greatly appreciated.
Now that the return of competitive cricket has been finalised, the Board has had discussions, as well as with the Membership Committee, to provide an update on 2020 Membership subscriptions.
We have also received many kind letters and emails from Members who have expressed their wish to donate their 2020 Membership subscription to support the Club at this difficult time.
If you would like to leave your 2020 Membership subscription in the Club in full to continue to support the investment in our teams and facilities at Edgbaston, you do not need to take any action. If we do not hear from you before midnight on Friday 28th August, your 2020 Membership fee will automatically be donated to the Club in full.
To recognise the contribution made by Members who wish to donate their 2020 subscription in full, we are offering a number of special rewards.
- Your name printed on a plaque which recognises all donors, and will be positioned prominently at Edgbaston Stadium
- Your name incorporated into a special edition design of the One-Day Cup playing shirt for 2021
- An invitation to a special Members’ reception during the early part of the 2021 season
- A complimentary T20 Season Pass to allow you to bring a guest to all home Vitality Blast group games in 2021 (Subject to your 2021 Membership renewal but will be in addition to the usual guest passes)
- Priority and complimentary access to any Warwickshire and Birmingham Bears fixtures in 2020, which are played in-front of a live audience
- First priority access to buy Major Match tickets in 2021
- Acknowledgement in the 2020 Annual Report
Membership subscriptions are an important part of the Club’s revenues and partly fund the investment in all Warwickshire teams, including the senior men’s team, senior women’s team, our county age group teams and Performance Pathway.
If you feel unable to leave your 2020 Membership subscription with the Club, you can apply for a refund (or partial refund if you are part of a multi-year membership category) by completing the Refund Form sent to Members via email or post before midnight on Friday 28 August, 2020. At the same time, you will also have an opportunity to donate an amount of your choice to the Club on this form.
Please note that if applying for a refund, your Membership will be cancelled from Tuesday 1 September and your payment will subsequently be processed during September. Should the Club receive clearance to allow spectators into the ground for match days later in the season, 2020 Members who have requested a refund will be required to purchase tickets to attend these games.
Many thanks again for your support for Warwickshire County Cricket Club and I hope that we can host you again at Edgbaston soon.
If you have any questions about your 2020 Membership, please email us at email@example.com.