Fireworks Display Birmingham
One of the biggest Fireworks Displays in Birmingham is back at Edgbaston Stadium on Saturday 3 November.
This is so much more than just fireworks; with a fairground, face painters and all sorts of entertainers, they’ll be plenty to keep the whole family entertained.
Plus, for added ease, they’ll be food and drinks available to purchase, as well as being able to park at the stadium which will be on sale shortly.
Fancy something slightly special? Check out our VIP options below from just £16…
• Gates Open – 5.30pm
• Fair ground opens – 5.30pm
• Fair closes for fireworks – 7.15pm
• Pitch entertainment starts – 7.30pm
• Fireworks start – 7.45pm
• Fairground reopens – 8.00pm
• Last orders – 10.00pm
• Adult £10.00
• Child – under 16 £5 (under the age of 3 go free)
• Family £25.00 (x2 adults and x2 u16 tickets)
• Concessions £8.00
Please note all parking on site is now sold out. If you have purchased a parking ticket, you must enter via Pershore Road. Public car parking may also be available on a pay and display basis in Cannon Hill Park and/or the Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Centre, but note that these car parks are not operated by the Club.
• 1882 VIP Ticket £21.00 per person, adult or child – Warm room with bar facilities outside seating to watch the fireworks plus a Hot Dog, Chips & a soft drink per person
• Members Lounge Ticket – £16.00 per person, adult or child –Warm room with bar and catering facilities, outside seating to watch the fireworks. Cash catering available in the suite
Food & Drink
Edgbaston catering outlets will be offering a whole host of different options. From hot dogs to hog roasts there is something for the whole family. As well as popcorn and doughnuts for dessert! Head to the Exhibition Hall which is where the majority of food options will be, open from 5.30pm.
Please note you are not able to bring alcohol, cans or glass bottles into the stadium.
The Edgbaston Fair Ground opens at 5.30pm with a wide variety of rides available for all ages to enjoy. Please note prices vary for different rides. There will also be a face painter located in the Exhibition Hall. The fair ground temporarily will shut during the display, then will remain open until 10pm.
Important Spectator Notices
Please note that all persons under 16s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years old at all times during the event. Entry will not be permitted to persons with an under 16 ticket without a supervising adult presenting their party.
A full search will take place on entry. Failure to comply will result in non admittance to the Stadium.
Edgbaston Stadium Events
NO ALCOHOL can be brought into the ground by any spectator
- Smoking is not permitted within the Ground
- The Club reserves the right to:
- Refuse admission to any person.
- Refuse admission or eject from the ground any person under the influence of alcohol.
- Search spectators and/or their belongings upon entrance to the Ground.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
Gates close at 6.45pm with no admittance after this time and no refund will be given on tickets already purchased.
Join us for one of the biggest Fireworks Displays Birmingham has to offer. Saturday 3 November from 5.30pm.Buy Now