What is our aim?
The Breaking Boundaries project is led by the Youth Sport Trust in partnership with Sporting Equals and a consortium of organisations including the Edgbaston Foundation. This scheme is being delivered across five cities: Birmingham, Bradford, London, Manchester and Slough.
The project aims to use cricket as a tool to:
- Improve social connectedness and attitudes to diversity
- Increase empowerment and community voice
- Increase community participation and sense of belonging
- Improve partnership working and well-being
- Improve knowledge and skills to support community cohesion.