Edgbaston Stadium is one of the world’s most famous cricket stadiums. England love playing here and fans from across the world love to visit. The electric atmosphere is what makes this historic stadium a favourite not matter for a test match or Finals day.
Take a tour of Edgbaston to see behind the scenes of one of Birmingham’s great sporting venues, which has been home to Warwickshire since 1882 and hosted its first England match in 1902.
Your tour could include:
- Viewing the Warwickshire and England changing rooms
- A chance to go down at field level to see where history was made by legends such as Brian Lara and Ashley Giles.
- Visiting the Media Centre – where journalists from around the world report on the biggest matches
- Visit the Indoor School where Warwickshire and England stars train regularly
- A look at hospitality suites and venues used by a whole host of celebrities and cricket stars
Edgbaston tours are led by cricket enthusiasts who can tailor the tour to different groups including:
- Schools and colleges
- Cricket fans both young and old
- Birthdays or special occasions groups
- Business and visiting delegations
- There is also access for individuals with disabilities
Upcoming Public Tours:
- Saturday 6th July - 11am
- Sunday 14th July - 11am
Please fill in the enquiry form with your preferred date and group size.
Donate to the Foundation
We do not charge guests for public tours but we do ask if you would be willing to make a donation our charity, the Edgbaston Foundation. Donations are gratefully received and are put towards programmes using cricket and the WCCC/Birmingham Bears brand as inspiration for positive change.
Private tours will incur a mandatory donation to the foundation.