The following Ground Regulations apply to all events staged at the Edgbaston Stadium (the Stadium) under the control of Warwickshire County Cricket Club (the Club) as owner of the Stadium.
1. The Club reserves the right to:
- Refuse admission to anyone at its own discretion.
- Eject anyone who does not comply with these Regulations.
- Search spectators and/or their belongings when coming to the Stadium.
Spectators cannot bring alcohol into the Stadium.
Alcohol purchased in the Stadium cannot be taken out of the Stadium.
Spectators are not allowed to smoke in the seating bowl in the Stadium. This applies to e-cigarettes and other vaping devices.
4. Prohibited Items
Spectators cannot bring the following into the Stadium:
- No alcohol.
- No glass bottles.
- Spectators can bring in their own food and drink subject to the above restrictions.
- No fireworks or flares.
- No weapons, firearms or any other items considered dangerous.
- Flags, Banners, or other signs that are offensive, racist, or commercially or politically motivated.
- No instruments, whistles or horns, unless agreed in advance.
Spectators are allowed and stay in the Stadium on condition that they do not:
- Fail to comply with directions given by a steward or police officer.
- Use or possess any prohibited substances.
- Throw or set off missiles.
- Obstruct any gangway or passageway.
- Climb on any building, wall or fence.
- Deface any notice or advertisement.
- Attempt to sell any articles or services.
- Interfere in any way with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other spectators.
- Use foul, abusive or indecent language or gestures.
- Carry out racist chanting, conduct or comment.
- Make unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radios, whistles, bells or horns.
- Obstruct the view of other spectators.
- Disruptive use of mobile telephones in seating areas.
It is the Clubs policy to actively support criminal prosecution regarding racist and anti-social behaviour.
6. Unauthorised entry onto the playing area
Spectators who go onto the field of play without being authorised by the Club will be liable for a fine of up to £1,000 and/or prosecution.
The Club will work in conjunction with England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and look to impose a stadium ban across all stadiums in England and Wales.
Tickets must be retained at all times and shown to Stewards if requested.
8. Under 16’s
Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 or over.
Animals are not allowed within the Stadium except assistance dogs for people with additional needs.
Photography or video recording is allowed for personal use only. Camera lenses above 150mm focal length, and tripods or other supports, are not allowed.
11. Spectator Code of Conduct
All spectators MUST read and agree to the Spectator Code of Conduct which is viewable at edgbaston.com. You MUST make sure that anyone you buy tickets for, or allocate/transfer ticket to, has also read and agreed.
- Stay off the field at all times.
- Zero tolerance towards bad behaviour.
- Drink responsibly and be considerate of others.
- Show respect to staff, players and fellow fans.
- Remain seated during play so others can see.
- Enjoy your day and help others to do so too.
We will not accept any bad behaviour or offensive language towards staff, players, officials or fellow spectators. We have a zero tolerance policy and spectators who display any form of bad behaviour will be ejected from the stadium.
Spectators are not permitted to use a mobile telephone, tablet, laptop, computer or other kind of communication device to either (i) communicate or in any way transmit any form of commentary, data or other material, for any kind of betting or corrupt or unlawful purpose; or (ii) conduct continuous betting trading activity.
Spectators acknowledge that this venue and those attending may be filmed and/or photographed (creating ‘Audio Visual Materials’). By using your ticket and attending any event or fixture at Edgbaston, you expressly agree that Edgbaston, its sponsors and partners, other cricket and media organisations may use the Audio Visual Materials (in whole or in part and which may include images or audio recordings of you) for any purpose including marketing, promotions or commercial purposes in any media and format anywhere in the world without payment to you and the need to get permission from you or others. Your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 are not affected. Further information is available at edgbaston.com/privacy-policy.