Hospitality guest speakers confirmed for the Ashes
Six Ashes winners have been confirmed as guest speakers for the first Ashes Test at Edgbaston. And hospitality places are still available for Ashes Sunday, on Sunday 4 August.
England take on Australia in the first Specsavers Ashes Test match of the summer and you can watch Ashes Sunday in style with our VIP packages from our official hospitality providers, Keith Prowse.
There is good availability for all packages on Ashes Sunday with prices from only £239 + vat per person for our Edgbaston Experience Club package.
On each day, guests will be treated to insights and anecdotes from our Guest Speakers who include former cricketing greats and legends from the world of sports broadcasting.
Former England Cricketers
- Steve Harmison – Most famous for being part of the 2005 Ashes winning side, Steve Harmison represented England in 63 Tests, 58 ODIs and 2 T20s picking up over 300 international wickets.
- Matthew Hoggard – Another 2005 Ashes winning hero, Matthew Hoggard was one of the most prolific swing bowlers for England from 2000 to 2008, picking up almost 250 Test wickets before retiring.
- Jonathan Trott – Three-time Ashes winner and Warwickshire legend, Jonathan Trott had a glittering 17-year first class career finishing with over 18,000 runs.
- Bob Willis – A right handed and aggressive fast bowler, Bob Willis spearheaded several England bowling attacks between 1971 & 1984, across 90 Test matches, taking 325 wickets.
Former Australia Cricketers
- Glenn McGrath – Regarded as one of the best bowlers of all-time, Glenn McGrath was a leading contributor to Australia’s domination of world cricket from the mid-1990’s to the mid-2000’s.
- Mark Taylor – An Australian capatain considered to be adventurous and highly effective, Mark Taylor was a Test opening batsman from 1988 to 1999 scoring over 7,500 runs in 104 matches.
Sport Broadcasting Greats
- Gary Newbon – In a stellar career spanning over 40 years, Gary Newbon has been a sports broadcaster for a variety of sports for both ITV and Sky Sports.
- Pat Murphy – A reknowned sports journalist, Pat Murphy has covered 12 England cricket tours and collaborated with the likes of Wasim Akram, Viv Richards, Ian Botham & Graham Gooch.
Book your Ashes 2019 Hospitality
Experience the greatest rivalry in sport in style with our VIP packages. Secure your hospitality to the first Specsavers Ashes Test of the summer at Edgbaston.
Days 1, 2 & 3 are now sold out. Ashes Sunday is still available with limited availability.Enquire Now