Warwickshire County Cricket Club customer complaints procedure.
At Edgbaston Stadium we pride ourselves on the excellent customer service and match day experience we provide.
However, we know that sometimes things go wrong. By letting us know if you are dissatisfied with any element of your Edgbaston experience we can find out what went wrong and stop it from happening again.
- We want to make our complaints process as easy as possible
- We aim to get back to your complaint as soon as possible and to resolve any issues you might have promptly
- A record of all formal complaints and responses will be made
- We will endeavour to learn from your feedback and use it to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you're not happy about the service we provide.
This could include not delivering a service on time, providing the wrong information, providing poor quality of service or when you have a problem with a member of staff.
How to make a complaint?
If you would like to make a formal complaint, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide us with as much information as possible when making your complaint. This will help us to understand the issue and resolve it quickly. Please include:
- Your name
- Membership number (if applicable)
- Contact details
- Description of your complaint
You are also welcome to make a complaint by post by writing to; Customer Services Team, Warwickshire County Cricket Club, Edgbaston Stadium, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B5 7QU.
What happens next?
You will receive an automatic response from our Customer Services team once we have received your email.
Within 7 working days, one of the Customer Services team will personally get back to you and hopefully be able to resolve your complaint. If more information is needed then we will aim to resolve your complaint and send a final response within a 28-day period.