Edgbaston Events is currently closed, but our team are still available and able to support on new, potential and existing bookings via our live chat facility on the Edgbaston Events website, by calling 0121 369 1994 (option 3, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to release a calendar events in the coming weeks for when the venue can re-open and welcome guests back safely for Safe Meetings & Events.
Edgbaston Events has created a six-point plan that has been designed to provide greater reassurance to all delegates in response to COVID-19. We have put together reduced capacities and bespoke DDR packages to meet your needs, allowing you to feel confident when booking and hosting your event at Edgbaston Stadium.
- Space and Social Distancing – all rooms having outdoor spaces, the introduction of strict social distancing measures and clear signage and guidance around the venue
- Hygiene and Cleanliness – new and improved cleaning procedures and providing a high level of hand sanitiser dispensers
- Contact Free Catering – pre-packaged food and drink prepared on-site with increased safety and maintaining Edgbaston’s outstanding range of fresh produce
- Enhanced Technology – increased options for clients, including video conferencing, live streaming and virtual tours
- Staff Fully Trained – all staff working to new operational procedures and have PPE tailored to their role
- Communication – regular updates from our events team throughout the planning process
For enquiries relating to an existing or prospective event at Edgbaston Stadium, please contact the team on 0121 369 1994 (option 3) or email email@example.com.
For more details, please visit edgbaston.com/events.