Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have been working hard to make sure Edgbaston can welcome staff, players and fans back safely.
We know things can change and we’ve made our approach flexible so we can react to any changes to the guidelines. Hopefully, we won’t need to.
As part of this, we have introduced a number of new and improved health, safety and cleanliness procedures to provide greater reassurance to all visitors.
- Cleanliness – New and improved cleaning procedures are in place (making sure the stadium remains clean) and we will have plenty of hand sanitiser dispensers available around the stadium.
- Catering – Food and drink will be prepared on-site and will be as good as ever, with a wide range of choices and fresh produce available.
- Technology – We will be utilising the latest technology and the new Edgbaston app (download it today!) to offer a contactless entry into the stadium, option to view wait times at all Edgbaston bars and click and collect ordering for food and drink. We are also a cashless stadium.
- Staff – All staff are fully trained and working to new operational procedures and will have suitable PPE tailored to their role.
- Communication – Ticket buyers will have regular communications from the Club pre-arrival, on-the-day and post event with all the information they need for their day with us.