If you wish to book accessible seating tickets, we may ask for proof of eligibility. We accept the following:
- Receipt of the higher or middle rate of Disability Living Allowance (mobility and/or care component).
- Receipt of standard or enhanced rate of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for mobility, and/or enhanced rate of PIP for care.
- Receipt of either Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance.
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Allowance or War or Service Disablement pension for 80% or more disability.
- Blind or partially sighted registration certificate (BD8 or CV1 certificate) or evidence from an eye specialist, for example an optometrist, that the individual would qualify to be registered as severely sight impaired (blind) or sigh impaired (partially sighted).
Please note that receipt of a Blue Badge will not be considered as eligibility for booking tickets.