Sales & Events Coordinator
We have a fantastic role for those passionate sales individuals who would like to work in a unique venue. Ideally you will have experience within Delphi or similar system, be very organised and have the ability to multitask. In return we offer an exciting working environment and rewarding role with a competitive salary package.
To process sales enquiries, through to final details for the location and to actively work as part of the venue sales team to increase and enhance revenues achieving overall targets. Proactively selling the facilities by various techniques and always aiming to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations.
To consistently ensure the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information. To ensure all sales administration is accomplished effectively & accurately in order to provide a seamless handover to the operations team.
- Realises the potential in everyone
- Inspires others to deliver as part of a team
- Is passionate about celebrating success
- Is quick to share a smile and a laugh
- Builds relationships on integrity, respect and trust
Collaboration and influencing (proudly building our business together)
- Develops loyalty to Edgbaston
- Responds to the rallying Call
- Enjoys what they do, and it shows
- Demonstrates contagious enthusiasm that rubs off on others
Client and Customer (obsessive about service)
- Builds genuine partnerships with clients
- Listens and acts on what customers want
Commercial Results (making money in the right way)
- Faces up to the facts
- Knows how to pursue profit with integrity
Key Skills and experience
- 2 years’ experience in a Conferencing/hospitality environment (desired)
- Previous sales and account management experience
- Good time management skills
- Good financial knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. Closing date for applicants is 5pm on Friday 28 February.