Edgbaston Stadium is one of the world’s most famous cricket stadiums. England love playing here and fans from across the world love to visit. The electric atmosphere is what makes this historic stadium a favourite not matter for a test match or Finals day.
Take a tour of Edgbaston to see behind the scenes of one of Birmingham’s great sporting venues, which has been home to Warwickshire since 1882 and hosted its first England match in 1902.
Your tour could include:
- Viewing the Warwickshire and England changing rooms
- A chance to go down at field level to see where history was made by legends such as Brian Lara and Ashley Giles.
- Visiting the Media Centre – where journalists from around the world report on the biggest matches
- Visit the Indoor School where Warwickshire and England stars train regularly
- A look at hospitality suites and venues used by a whose who of celebrities and cricket star
Edgbaston tours are led by cricket enthusiasts who can tailor the tour to different groups including:
- Schools and colleges
- Cricket fans both young and old
- Birthdays or special occasions groups
- Business and visiting delegations
- There is also access for individuals with disabilities
Book a Tour
Upcoming Edgabston Tour dates:
- Saturday 3rd March - 11am
- Thursday 8th March - 11am
- Sunday 11th March - 11am
- Thursday 15th March - 11am
- Sunday 18th March - 11am
- Saturday 24th March - 11am
- Thursday 29th March - 11am
If you would like to book your place on a tour, please contact with your preferred date and group size as soon as possible.
We do not run tours on match days at the ground as there are too many areas in use by our players or booked out by other corporate parties.
Donate to the Foundation
We do not charge guests for tours but we do ask if you would be willing to make a donation our charity, the Edgbaston Foundation. Donations are gratefully received and are put towards programmes using cricket and the WCCC/Birmingham Bears brand as inspiration for positive change.