Job Opportunity – People Operations Manager
Edgbaston is passionate about what it does. It cares about every customer and the experience they have. Our priority is our people and our focus is being better than yesterday. The team drives for excellence every day and the people operations team believe in our people to deliver it.
A fantastic opportunity has become available with Compass Group based at Edgbaston. The People Operations Manager is ultimately responsible for the recruitment, deployment and payroll process for the casual workforce at Edgbaston. Delivering for some of the worlds largest cricket events you will have a strong focus on training and development of staff while keeping a keen eye on HR related topics. Organisation, clear planning, good communication and building trust & strong relationships are key attributes to being successful in this role.
Key Skills & Requirement
- Positive attitude and friendly approach
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar commercial environment
- Proven track history in recruitment and training
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidence to present and deliver group training
- Knowledge of Health & Safety in the workplace
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to lead others and delegate effectively
- Good computer skills
- Strong people management skills
Experience in people operations, recruitment and training is vital, a passion for people and development is required.
If you feel you show some or all the above skills and would like to join a diverse, fast-paced, rewarding working environment, then please request a full job description by emailing email@example.com.
The deadline to apply is Friday 8 November 2020.