As a Member, your contribution to the Club is recognised and greatly appreciated.
Following the delay to the 2020 domestic county cricket season, we are offering 2020 Members an option to donate their subscription to the Club or claim a refund.
Click here to read letter from Chairman, Mark McCafferty.
Your 2020 Membership subscription
We have had many kind messages from Members who have expressed their wish to donate their 2020 Membership subscription to support the Club at this difficult time.
If you would like to leave your 2020 Membership subscription to the Club, no action is required.
To recognise the contribution made by Members who wish to donate their 2020 subscription in full, we are offering the following special rewards:
- Your name printed on a plaque which recognises all donors, and will be positioned prominently at Edgbaston Stadium
- Your name incorporated into a special edition design of the One-Day Cup playing shirt for 2021
- An invitation to a special Members’ reception during the early part of the 2021 season
- A complimentary T20 Season Pass to allow you to bring a guest to all home Vitality Blast group games in 2021 (Subject to your 2021 Membership renewal but will be in addition to the usual guest passes)
- Priority and complimentary access to any Warwickshire and Birmingham Bears fixtures in 2020, which are played in-front of a live audience
- First priority access to buy Major Match tickets in 2021
- Acknowledgement in the 2020 Annual Report
Membership subscriptions are an important part of the Club’s revenues and partly fund the investment in all Warwickshire teams, including the senior men’s team, senior women’s team, our county age group teams and Performance Pathway, plus our facilities at Edgbaston.
Claim a refund
If you feel you are unable to leave your 2020 Membership subscription with the Club, you can apply for a refund (or partial refund if you are a 3-Year Member) by completing our refund form before midnight on Friday 28 August.
Please note that if applying for a refund, your Membership will be cancelled from Tuesday 1 September and your payment will subsequently be processed during September.
Should the Club receive clearance to allow spectators into the ground for match days later in the season, 2020 Members who have requested a refund will be required to purchase tickets to attend these games.
You can claim a refund by completing the form via the link below.