Our 2017 membership and International ticket application forms have now been posted and will be landing with our Members and some of our previous International purchasers today. Warwickshire CCC 2017 membership is now on-sale and can be purchased by calling 0844 635 1902 (option 2) or by visiting our Edgbaston ticket office (Mon – Fri, 10am to 5pm).
It’s been a year to remember at Edgbaston, a 10-wicket victory for England over Sri Lanka in a Royal London ODI, a superb 5-day victory over Pakistan in an Investec Test Match with our own Chris Woakes making his Edgbaston debut, and of course the Bears being crowned champions in the Royal London One-Day Cup just this weekend. We’ve got more world-class cricket lined-up in 2017 and we hope we can count on your support.
As ever, our Membership guarantees best value for money to watch and enjoy cricket at Edgbaston and provides access to all formats of the domestic game. We believe we have some of the best members’ facilities in the country and this year we are introducing a new Membership Service department in order to make sure we meet the demands of our most loyal fans – our 2017 Warwickshire CCC members.
2017 Membership Benefits include:
- Entry to all domestic cricket at Edgbaston
- Access to members’ areas
- Priority booking for Major Match Day tickets which includes the ICC Champions Trophy 2017
- Four guest passes for domestic cricket
- Three issues of Beyond the Boundary
- A complimentary copy of the 2017 Yearbook
- Discounted car parking on domestic match days
- 10% off merchandise at the Edgbaston Sports Store
- Discount on food and drink at all Edgbaston bars
- Benefits from selected club partners
- Programme of members’ events
- Voting rights
We’re also delighted to be hosting some of the biggest games in world cricket next year. The ICC Champions Trophy returns to Birmingham in June and Edgbaston will be hosting four games, which include two of the biggest rivalries in world cricket, as well as the second semi-final of this global tournament. Alastair Cook and the England Test team will return back to their fortress in August with a match against West Indies, and will be hoping to continue their winning streak at Edgbaston which dates back to just one loss since 2002. The biggest day in domestic cricket, NatWest T20 Blast Finals Day, will cap off a brilliant 2017 line-up next September – after this year’s event when Northants Steelbacks were crowned champions it’s simply a day not to be missed.
Dates for your diary
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017 which includes the following games:
- Australia v New Zealand – Friday 2 June
- India v Pakistan – Sunday 4 June
- Pakistan v South Africa – Wednesday 7 June
- England v Australia – Saturday 10 June
- Second Semi-Final – Thursday 15 June
- England v West Indies Investec Test Match – Thursday 17 to Monday 21 August
- NatWest T20 Blast Finals Day – Saturday 2 September
Don’t forget that our 2017 Membership guarantees priority access to all of the above Major Match Days. In your membership pack you will notice a serious of FAQs which we hope will address all your queries. Should you have any questions or wish to discuss in more detail then please contact our Membership department on 0844 635 1902 (option 2) and we would be delighted to assist in any way possible. Please complete your Membership and International ticket application form and post back in the pre-paid envelop that has been provided.
If you haven’t received your Membership application form in the post or if you have changed address then please on the link below to download your copy.
We look forward to seeing you next summer at Edgbaston, Come on you Bears!