Ashes Hospitality - Days 1 & 2 Sold Out
ASHES HOSPITALITY – DAYS 1, 2 & 3 SOLD OUT
The first Test of the 2019 Ashes series is coming to Edgbaston from 1 to 5 August. England look more than capable of avenging their 4-0 defeat on Australian soil, with an exceptional Test record here at Fortress Edgbaston.
We have seen unprecedented demand not only for general tickets but for our hospitality packages too. Hospitality packages for Days 1, 2 and 3 have now sold out.
Hospitality Sales Update – June 2019
All of the prices exclude VAT
Named after Brian Lara’s record breaking 501 unbeaten innings for Warwickshire County Cricket Club, the 501* brings a sophisticated and stylish appeal as the latest addition to the hospitality facilities at Edgbaston.
Based on the 1st floor of the New Pavilion stand, the facility captures the cricketing action with a large glass fronted view with informal hospitality, occasional seating and a dedicated bar. Seats will be located in the 1882 facility on level 2. Unfortunately due to the location of the 501* facility, disabled access is extremely limited and therefore not advised.
- Breakfast offering
- Lunch dining experience
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of selected beers, wines and soft drinks
- Premium seat on the 1882 balcony (For Ashes)
CLOSER TO THE ACTION
- Located on level 1 of the Pavilion stand
- Superb view of the cricket pitch
- Glass fronted viewing facility with ability to see action from inside
- Occasional seating and leaning tables
- Special guest in attendance
- Match day programme included: 1 per 2 guest
Please click below for more information, or contact 0121 446 3659, email email@example.com for more details and we’ll arrange our Hospitality team to be in touch with more details.