Ahead of play on day two (Friday 18 August) of England’s inaugural Day/Night Investec Test match against the West Indies at Edgbaston, England’s famous Barmy Army hosts its Barmies Awards at the Tally Ho Banqueting and Conference centre.
The awards will be hosted by Billy the Trumpet alongside cricketing legend Monty Panesar. Monty is very excited to be with the Barmy Army and we are looking forward to hearing some of his stories.
The Barmies awards are voted for by our valued members and categories include:
- England Player of the Year
- England Women’s Player of the Year
- Overseas Player of the Year
- Young Player of the Year
- Barmy Army Member of the Year
- Barmy Colt of the Year
The Barmy Army has a limited number of tickets remaining for this prestigious event, which are priced £25pp and will give access to the pre-match awards/entertainment and post-match entertainment. The day will include:
Pre-match 11am to 1.15pm
- Buffet style brunch and a Barmy Army beer or soft drink
- Awards, hosted by Monty Panesar and Billy the Trumpet
Post-match 9pm to midnight
- The Everly Pregnant Brothers Ukulele comedy band
- Tally Ho bar open until midnight
This is set to be the biggest ever Barmy Army party in the UK to date, be sure to not miss out by buying your tickets here.
If you have any questions regarding the event then please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Barmy Army team on 01932 770077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org