On Friday 9 August, we have our first Friday night Vitality Blast game of the season, Birmingham Bears vs Notts Outlaws.
Gates open at 5pm, match starts at 7pm.
With under 16s going FREE and a whole host of free activities around the ground, as well as Live Music pre-match and after play, it’s set to be a fantastic Friday night here at Edgbaston. Plus, with our full refund policy in place, there’s no need to wait on the weather.
Advanced adults tickets are just £19 (£25 on the day).
- All seating is unreserved. You can pick the stand and where you like to sit on the day
- Arrive early and enjoy our pre-match entertainment, including Kids Zone and Live Music
- Remember to bring your card or e-wallet, Edgbaston is now a cashless stadium
- Shuttle Bus service will be available from Birmingham city centre to Edgbaston
- Parking will be available to buy on the day at Calthorpe Park (postcode B5 7PH)
- If you need any help on the day, speak to one of our friendly stewards
Gates Open: 5pm
Kids Zone: 5pm to 7pm
Live Music – E and L: 5.30pm to 6.30pm (Exhibition Hall)
Match Starts: 7pm
Close of Play: 9.45pm approx.
Live Music – Under the Covers: After play (Exhibition Hall)
Post Match Signing Session: 9.50pm