On Friday 23 August, we have the BIG local derby in the Vitality Blast, Birmingham Bears vs Worcestershire Rapids.
Gates open at 5pm, match starts at 7pm.
With under 16s going FREE and a whole host of free activities around the ground, the return of the Bears Beer Festival and Live Music pre-match and after play, it’s set to be a fantastic Friday night here at Edgbaston. Plus, with our full refund policy in place, there’s no need to wait on the weather.
Advanced adults tickets are just £19 (£25 on the day).
- All seating is unreserved. You can pick the stand and where you like to sit on the day
- Arrive early and enjoy our pre-match entertainment, including Kids Zone and Live Music
- Our Bears Beer Festival is back in our Exhibition Hall from 5pm
- Remember to bring your card or e-wallet, Edgbaston is now a cashless stadium
- Shuttle Bus service will be available from Birmingham city centre to Edgbaston
- Parking will be available to buy on the day at Calthorpe Park (postcode B5 7PH)
- If you need any help on the day, speak to one of our friendly stewards
- Gates Open: 5pm
- Kids Zone: 5pm to 7pm
- Bears Beer Festival Opens: 5pm
- Live Music – Esther Turner: 5.30pm to 6.30pm (Exhibition Hall)
- Match Starts: 7pm
- Interval: 8.15pm
- Close of Play: 9.45pm approx.
- Live Music – Under the Covers: After play (Exhibition Hall)
- Post Match Signing Session: 9.50pm