Test Match cricket returns to Edgbaston next week as England take on Pakistan in an Investec Test Match and what a match we have in prospect. With the series currently level at 1-1 the demand on tickets for this high profile fixture has been huge the last few weeks and we now have limited availability in certain areas across all days of the Test Match.
[quote cite=”Chris Woakes, England”]I just can’t wait for next week. I’m really looking forward to the game, as all the players are because England have such a great record at Edgbaston.[/quote]
Tickets are available and we still have good availability on days 1, 2 and 4. However, please note we now have only a 1,000 tickets left for Friday 5 August (Day 3) which we expect will go over the weekend.
Tickets are sold-out in Eric Hollies, Stanley Barnes, Scrivens Opticians, Skyline, Raglan and all Members’ Lounges for day 3 of the Test so please purchase today in one of the remaining areas (Motorpoint Stand and South Lower) to avoid any disappointment.
The Series Highlights
- Pakistan’s 75-run victory over England was their first at Lord’s in 20 years
- Misbah-ul-Haq became the oldest Test captain to score a century
- Yasir Shah and Chris Woakes both making the Lord’s honours boards after their 10-wicket hauls in the first Test
- England’s fantastic comeback with a comprehensive 330-run victory at Old Trafford
- Century for Cook and a superb double hundred from Joe Root capped a great England performance
Next up Edgbaston
Tickets are available for the Edgbaston Test priced at just £6 for Under 16s and £31 for Adults and can be purchased online by clicking here or calling 0844 847 1902.