Ahead of the exciting Day 5 climax in the the third Investec Test at Edgbaston, we wanted to give fans a few time saving tips on purchasing tickets and avoiding queues for the final day’s play as we expect a large numbers of on the day sales.
- Ticket are priced at £16 for adults and from £5 for Under 16s
- Where possible, we advise fans to buy online and select ‘print at home’. This will save our customers queuing time and allow ticket holders to be scanned in directly from these print outs.
- If customers don’t have access to printers please select tickets for collection and report directly to the Indoor Cricket Centre upon your arrival.
- Customers can purchase tickets on the gate, but be warned there will be queues and we advise customers to arrive at 9am for any purchases they wish to make.
- We will also be offering cash only sales at the Colts Ground, which is located at entrance E12.
- Please can we advise that Warwickshire Member’s who are attending Day 5 to bring their membership cards for access to our Member’s areas.
- Founding Partner Member attending Day 5 can access the 1882 suite by bring their Membership card along with their match day ticket.
We are delighted to offer our customers car parking at Priory School and Edgbaston Nature Centre. Parking is sold on a first come first served basis and costs £10.
Priory School is located at – Priory School, 39 Sir Harrys Road, Birmingham B15 2UR
Edgbaston Nature Centre – Pershore Rd, Edgbaston, Birmingham
We also advise that our customers travel to the ground via our shuttle bus service.
Please note that our phone line will be extremely busy and we could urge any questions to come in via social media to @Edgbaston on twitter.