Warwickshire and Central Sparks wicket-keeper/batter Amy Jones has been announced in the England Women's squad for the Vitality IT20 series against India, which gets underway at Northampton on Friday.
The multi-format series sits at 6-4 to England, with each IT20 worth two points.
Danni Wyatt and Mady Villiers are back amongst the 14, while Kate Cross and Lauren Winfield-Hill return to play for their regional teams and will be available for this weekend’s Charlotte Edwards Cup action.
- Heather Knight (Western Storm, captain)
- Tammy Beaumont (Lightning)
- Katherine Brunt (Northern Diamonds)
- Freya Davies (South East Stars)
- Sophia Dunkley (South East Stars)
- Sophie Ecclestone (Thunder)
- Tash Farrant (South East Stars)
- Sarah Glenn (Central Sparks)
- Amy Jones (Warwickshire and Central Sparks)
- Nat Sciver (Northern Diamonds)
- Anya Shrubsole (Western Storm)
- Mady Villiers (Sunrisers)
- Fran Wilson (Sunrisers)
- Danni Wyatt (Southern Vipers)
Head Coach Lisa Keightley said: “We’ve played some good cricket across both the Test and the ODIs and we’ve named a strong squad for the IT20 series. It’s 6-4 in the multi-format series and it’s a series we’re pushing hard to win. “We probably weren’t quite at our best in the third ODI so I’d like us to hit the ground running in the first IT20 and be ruthless.”