England have named Warwickshire's Jenny Gunn and Amy Jones in squad of 15 for the Royal London ODI series against New Zealand.
Off-spinner Dani Hazell misses out from the squad that beat South Africa 2-1 earlier this summer but otherwise the majority of the squad is unchanged.
- Heather Knight (captain, Berkshire)
- Tammy Beaumont (Kent)
- Katherine Brunt (Yorkshire)
- Sophie Ecclestone (Lancashire)
- Georgia Elwiss (Sussex)
- Katie George (Hampshire)
- Jenny Gunn (Warwickshire)
- Alex Hartley (Lancashire)
- Amy Jones (wicketkeeper, Warwickshire)
- Laura Marsh (Kent)
- Anya Shrubsole (Somerset)
- Nat Sciver (Surrey)
- Sarah Taylor (wicketkeeper, Sussex)
- Lauren Winfield (Yorkshire)
- Danni Wyatt (Sussex)
Coach Mark Robinson said: “I’ve been pleased with how we’ve played this summer, in both 50-over and IT20 cricket. We’ve got a bit of competition for places, which is healthy, and as such we’ve got a group of players pushing each other to improve all the time.
“It’s good to have Alex Hartley back with the group and Katie George has had a promising start to her career at this level and we look forward to taking on New Zealand.”