Are you visiting us for one of our ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures? Read our Spectator Guide for all the useful information you need to ensure you can make the most of your day at Edgbaston.
- Check your ticket in advance. It will tell you what entrance to use and where you are sitting
- Arrive early to beat the queues. Gates open 2 hours before the scheduled start of play
- There will be a thorough safety and security operation in place when you arrive at the stadium. Please have your bags ready to be checked
- Remember to bring your card or e-wallet, Edgbaston is now a cashless stadium
- Make sure to pre-book your car parking in advance to guarantee your space on the day. Parking can be booked at edgbaston.com
- If you have booked car parking , you must register your number plate. You will receive an email a day before your fixture to do this
- If you need any help on the day, speak to one of our friendly stewards
Download the Edgbaston Transport Guide.
Hours of Play
Gates open at 8.30am, with the start of play scheduled for 10.30am. Each side will bat for a maximum of 50 overs.
The first innings is scheduled to take place between 10.30am and 2pm, before a 45-minute interval. The second innings is scheduled for between 2.45pm and 6pm.
Scheduled hours of play may be extended by up to 75 minutes in the event of any delays or suspensions during the game.
Download the official ICC Cricket World Cup Spectator Guide for Edgbaston.