England Women have named Warwickshire's Amy Jones in their squad for the first Royal London Women's ODI.
A squad of 14 has been named, with the England Women’s Academy playing against Australia A throughout the ODI series providing the option for additional back-up.
England Women’s Squad
- Heather Knight (Berkshire, captain)
- Tammy Beaumont (Kent)
- Katherine Brunt (Yorkshire)
- Kate Cross (Lancashire)
- Sophie Ecclestone (Lancashire)
- Jenny Gunn (Nottinghamshire)
- Amy Jones (Warwickshire)
- Laura Marsh (Kent)
- Nat Sciver (Surrey)
- Anya Shrubsole (Berkshire)
- Sarah Taylor (Sussex, wicketkeeper)
- Fran Wilson (Kent)
- Lauren Winfield (Yorkshire)
- Danni Wyatt (Sussex)
Captain Heather Knight said: “We’re massively excited now and we just want to get started. You play cricket for series like this, they’re special, so we’re all just raring to go.
“It wasn’t an easy squad to pick. We’ve won 14 games in a row and during that time time different people have performed and stuck their hand up. That bodes well for the Ashes and hopefully we can maintain that form throughout this series.
“We’re really happy with this group. There’s a good feeling amongst us and we want to go out there and regain the Ashes. That’s our primary focus for the next month.”
Royal London Women’s ODI Series
- Tuesday July 2: England Women v Australia Women, Fischer County Ground, Grace Road, 2pm (2 points)
- Thursday July 4: England Women v Australia Women, Fischer County Ground, Grace Road, 2pm (2 points)
- Sunday July 7: England Women v Australia Women, The Spitfire Ground, Canterbury, 11am (2 points)
Kia Women’s Test Match
- Thursday July 18-Sunday July 21: England Women v Australia Women, Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, 11am (4 points)
Vitality Women’s IT20 Series
- Friday July 26: England Women v Australia Women, The CloudFM County Ground, Chemlsford, 7.15pm (2 points)
- Sunday July 28: England Women v Australia Women, The 1st Central County Ground, Hove, 2pm (2 points)
- Wednesday July 31: England Women v Australia Women, Bristol County Ground, Bristol, 6.15pm (2 points)