Warwickshire's wicket-keeper/bat Amy Jones has been named by England Women in the squad for the December tour of Malaysia, where they'll play Pakistan in three ODIs and three IT20s.
- Heather Knight (Berkshire, cap)
- Tammy Beaumont (Kent)
- Katherine Brunt (Yorkshire)
- Kate Cross (Lancashire)
- Freya Davies (Sussex)
- Sophie Ecclestone (Lancashire)
- Sarah Glenn (Worcestershire)
- Kirstie Gordon (Nottinghamshire)
- Amy Jones (Warwickshire, wicketkeeper)
- Nat Sciver (Surrey)
- Anya Shrubsole (Berkshire)
- Mady Villiers (Essex)
- Fran Wilson (Kent)
- Lauren Winfield (Yorkshire)
- Danni Wyatt (Sussex)
The three ODIs form part of the ICC Women’s Championship, and thus represent six points towards qualification for the 2021 ICC Women’s World Cup – a tournament for which England have now guaranteed qualification.
The three IT20s will represent an opportunity to prepare for February’s ICC Women’s T20 World Cup in Australia.
All six matches will be live-streamed and available to watch in the UK.
England captain Heather Knight said: “We’re looking forward to getting out there and getting back to international cricket.
“It’s been a few months since our last game and there’s been a fair bit of change in that time so this tour is an opportunity to start a new era and move forward.
“There’s a few younger faces in the group but also a lot of proven talent. I’m really happy with the group and we can’t wait for the next few months.”
Pakistan v England Schedule
- December 9: First ODI, Pakistan v England, Kinrara Oval, 1.30am GMT*
- December 12: Second ODI, Pakistan v England, Kinrara Oval, 1.30am GMT*
- December 14: Third ODI, Pakistan v England, Kinrara Oval, 1.30am GMT*
- December 17: First IT20, Pakistan v England, Kinrara Oval, 2am GMT
- December 19: Second IT20, Pakistan v England, Kinrara Oval, 2am GMT
- December 20: Third IT20, Pakistan v England, Kinrara Oval, 2am GMT
*Denotes match is part of the ICC Women’s Championship