On Sunday 21 July, we have our first home Vitality Blast game of the season, Birmingham Bears vs Leicestershire Foxes. Gates open at 12.30pm, match starts at 2.30pm.
With under 16s going FREE and a whole host of free activities around the ground, as well as Live Music and our popular Mascot Race, it’s set to be a fantastic Sunday here at Edgbaston. Plus, with our full refund policy in place, there’s no need to wait on the weather.
Advanced adults tickets are just £19 (£25 on the day).
- All seating is unreserved. You can pick the stand and where you like to sit on the day
- Arrive early and enjoy our pre-match entertainment, including Kids Zone and Live Music
- Remember to bring your card or e-wallet, Edgbaston is now a cashless stadium
- Parking will be available to buy on the day at Calthorpe Park (postcode B5 7PH)
- If you need any help on the day, speak to one of our friendly stewards
Gates Open: 12.30pm
Kids Zone: 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Steel Drum Band: 1pm to 2.30pm (Edgbaston Beach)
Dhol Drummers: 1pm to 1.30pm, 2pm to 2.15pm (Exhibition Hall)
New York Brass Band: 1.30pm (Exhibition Hall), 2.10pm (Pitchside)
Match Starts: 2.30pm
Mascot Race: 3.50pm
Close of Play: 5.15pm approx.