Due to Members feedback over recent seasons, we have decided to re-introduce a new Membership Department here at Warwickshire CCC in order to provide our most loyal fans, our members, with the best possible customer service.
This new department will aim to give members the best possible service for anything related to Membership, Ticketing and any other general queries that members may have. The department will be run by Ticketing & Membership Manager Andy Nichol, Ticketing & Membership Assistant Jonathan Marsham and a range of seasonal and part time staff. Along with this new department there will be a new Membership & Ticket Office which will be introduced ahead of the 2017 season.
2017 Membership now on-sale
Please remember Membership for the 2017 season is now on-sale along with members’ tickets for the Investec Test Match between England and West Indies, NatWest T20 Blast Finals Day and tickets in members’ areas only for the ICC Champions Trophy 2017. Member’s benefits for the 2017 season will include the following:-
- Entry to all domestic cricket at Edgbaston
- Access to Members’ areas
- Priority booking for Major Match Day tickets which includes the ICC Champions Trophy 2017
- Four guest passes for domestic cricket
- Three issues of Beyond the Boundary
- A complimentary copy of the 2017 Yearbook
- Discounted car parking on domestic match days
- 10% off merchandise at the Edgbaston Sports Store
- Discount on food and drink at all Edgbaston bars
- Benefits from selected Club partners
- Programme of members’ events
- Voting Rights
How to contact us?
If you have any queries regarding Membership for 2017 and would like to contact the new Membership Department you can email Andy Nichol on email@example.com, Jonathan Marsham on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0844 635 1902 (option 2) Monday – Friday between the hours of 10am and 5pm.
We look forward to seeing you at Edgbaston!