With a fresh look to the Bears’ squad and some exciting young talent recruited to the playing staff, we think 2018 will provide an exciting season of domestic cricket across all three formats. Warwickshire CCC 2018 membership is now on-sale and includes a host of benefits, including access to all domestic cricket in all formats at Edgbaston, and priority booking for three mouthwatering major match days next year.
Warwickshire CCC 2018 membership is now on-sale and includes a host of benefits including access to all domestic cricket at Edgbaston and priority booking for three mouthwatering major match days next year.
Our comprehensive calendar of members’ events will be returning once again including; the club AGM, player net sessions, members quiz, the club end of season dinner and our annual carol service. We will also look to host sessions with guest speakers throughout the season, please check warwickshireccc.com and your emails for updates.
The domestic T20 competition will once again culminate at T20 Blast Finals Day in September. Now in it’s seventh year at Edgbaston, Finals Day has become one of the best fixtures in the national sporting calendar with it’s mixture of fancy dress, top quality cricket and the unmistakable Edgbaston atmosphere. England will be returning to Fortress Edgbaston twice in 2018, first playing arch-rivals Australia in the only IT20 of the summer, before facing India in a Test match that promises to be an unmissable contest. You can now secure your seats for these fixtures by becoming a Warwickshire member and see the likes of Alastair Cook, Joe Root, Virat Kholi, Aaron Finch and Warwickshire’s own Chris Woakes in action.
Our Club Membership guarantees the best value for watching cricket at Edgbaston. While many clubs have now removed T20 from their membership domestic offering, we are pleased to announce that all of our membership categories will once again offer access to all three formats of domestic competition and will include the following benefits:
- Entry to all domestic cricket at Edgbaston including home Royal London One-Day Cup and T20 Blast knock-out fixtures, but excludes T20 Blast Finals Day.
- Priority booking for Major Match Day tickets
- Four guest passes for domestic cricket
- Subscription to Beyond the Boundary magazine
- A complimentary copy of the 2017 Season Annual upon request
- Discounted parking on domestic match days
- 10% off selected merchandise at the Edgbaston Shop
- Discount on food and drink at all Edgbaston bars
- Benefits from selected club partners
- Programme of members’ events
- Voting rights
- Enrolment to our new loyalty scheme
This year, we are pleased to announce that members will have free access to home knock-out fixtures should the Bears qualify for quarter finals in either Royal London One-Day Cup or T20 Blast. Our members will also be able to dine, relax and meet with friends whilst enjoying first-class members’ facilities. Both of our members’ areas offer a private bar, WC facilities and complimentary WiFi. With exciting cricket, host of membership benefits and with access to some of the best members’ facilities in the country, it’s a great time to become a Bear!
Become A Member Today
Please click below to download our membership brochure which highlights the different categories that are available, all the benefits that come with the packages and the pricing. We offer a number of different memberships to suit all fans and all different age groups and these include:
- Junior Bears (5-16 years old) – £25
- Under 21/Student Club – £65
- Full Club (21 to 59 years) – £215
- Additional Club (same address as lead applicant) – £120
- Disabled Club (Disabled Carer is free) – £55
- Senior Club (aged 60 or over) – £190
- Family Club (2 adults and 2 Junior Bears) – £350
- Executive Club (access to premium Warwickshire Suite with free tea and coffee throughout the day) – £500
- Additional Executive Club – £350
- Associate – £100
You can apply for your tickets and membership by clicking below to download our brochure and sending back a completed copy to our ticket office. Alternatively, please call 0844 635 1902 (option 2) and we would be delighted to answer any questions you may have. We hope we can count on your support next year.