Are you visiting us for the first Specsavers Ashes Test between England and Australia. Read our Spectator Guide for all the useful information you need to ensure you can make the most of your day at Edgbaston.
- Check your ticket in advance. It will tell you what entrance to use and where you are sitting
- Arrive early to beat the queues. Gates open 2 hours before (9am) the scheduled start of play each day
- There will be a thorough safety and security operation in place when you arrive at the stadium. Please have your bags ready to be checked
- Remember to bring your card or e-wallet, Edgbaston is now a cashless stadium
- Parking will be available to buy on the day at our Blue Car Park (B5 7PH) and Red Car Park (B29 7ES), subject to availability.
- If you need any help on the day, speak to one of our friendly stewards
Hours of Play
Gates open: 9am
Lunch 1pm to 1.40pm
Tea: 3.40pm to 4pm
Close: 6pm (approx.)
There is scheduled to be 90 overs of play each day. Scheduled hours of play may be extended s in the event of any delays or suspensions during the game.