If you’re thinking about things to do this summer holiday with your family, than we think this might just be for you. Test match cricket is the pinnacle of the summer and it doesn’t get much bigger than the first Test between England and India at Edgbaston. England will be hoping to count on your support once again when they take on the number one ranked Test side in the world.
We wanted to let you know of what you can expect from your day and make you aware that tickets are selling extremely fast.
Watch England with the family
- Family friendly atmosphere in our Drayton Manor Family Stand
- Range of catering options including Kids meal deals
- Sponsors activation area which will include a number of different interactive game
- Giveaways throughout the day
- Great value with Kids (Under 16) tickets priced at just £16
- And let’s not forget, the world’s best cricket players will be in action
93% OF CUSTOMERS SAID THEY WOULD RETURN TO A MATCH WITH THEIR KIDS…
The Drayton Manor Family Stand
We are committed to provide a fun and safe environment, so our Drayton Manor Family Stand is designed to give our young supporters and parents the best possible experience of watching cricket at Edgbaston. We understand parents may want to relax and have a drink so therefore alcohol is allowed, however our experienced stewards will monitor consumption.