Warwickshire CCC are excited to be adding to the holistic performance support of their Academy and Pathway and are seeking a Sport Psychologist who would be responsible for the delivery of performance and wellbeing support & skills training to the Academy & Emerging Players Programme (EPP) groups, and the County Age Group (CAG) squads.
• WCCC High Performance Manager
• WCCC High Performance Coaching team
• WCCC High Performance Administrator
• WCCC Lead Sport Psychologist
• WCCC Specialist Coaches
• WCCC Physiotherapy Team
• WCCC Lead & Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coaches
• WCCC Nutritionist
• PCA Personal Development & Well-being Manager
Role Profile and Key Responsibilities
• The main area for applied delivery will be to provide a range of one-to-one & group support to our Academy, EPP and CAG programmes, during the winter training programme.
• To work closely with and as part of the Academy / Pathway MDT supporting players and parents within the Pathway programme.
• To liaise and work alongside the WCCC Lead Sport Psychologist around the integration and the transition of players moving from EPP to Academy to professional environment.
• To work alongside and through CAG, EPP & Academy coaches during the winter training programme and transition to summer.
• To provide occasional support and observation during the summer match-play programme to older age group squads.
• To attend and support two summer Academy & EPP training sessions per month.
How to Apply
Please provide a cover letter and up to date CV to email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 27 November 2023
All candidates are encouraged to complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when applying. This will assist in monitoring selection decisions to assess whether equality of opportunity is being achieved, however, the provision of this data is entirely optional.
Any information collated will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be used in the short-listing process.