Warwickshire County Cricket Club is looking to appoint an Academy Performance Analyst to join the Performance Analysis Unit in the Elite Cricket Department at Edgbaston Cricket Ground, home to Warwickshire County Cricket Club, the Birmingham Bears, as well as Test and International Cricket.
If you are a team player with a passion for cricket seeking to gain further knowledge and experience helping to deliver our vision of being the best cricket business in the world, then we may have the perfect position for you!
Due to the nature of the role, some evening and weekend work will be required.
Role Profile and Key Responsibilities
- To lead in the filming and coding of all home Academy and Women’s games where require
- To lead in analytical projects as required for the Academy and Women’s players and coaching staff.
- To lead in the setup of Warwickshire CCC’s video and analytical equipment at various Academy and Women’s games.
- To provide post-match analysis of all home matches at the request of the coaching staff.
- To film and analyse various training sessions and provide feedback to players and coaching staff.
- To assist with the filming and coding of 1st XI and 2nd XI home matches when required.
- To maintain performance related databases to contribute to player selection.
How to apply
To apply for this position please submit your full CV, covering letter (500 words max) and equal opportunities monitoring form (optional) to: GeorgeMcNiel@edgbaston.com.
Closing date: Midnight, Tuesday 31st January 2023.
All candidates are encouraged to complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when applying. This will assist in monitoring selection decisions to assess whether equality of opportunity is being achieved, however, the provision of this data is entirely optional.
Any information collated will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be used in the short-listing process.