Edgbaston are looking for a bar manager to achieve operating standards that exceed the guest’s expectations through strong leadership and effective management
Role Profile and Key Responsibilities
- To provide a quality, market leading and customer orientated service throughout the bar’s operation
- To continually enhance guest experience through operational management of the bar areas
- To provide the client facing event management role within all Bar areas
- To maintain client and customer relationships ensuring that we are true partners in their business
- Development and Delivery of all bar/cocktail menus throughout all areas
- To manage the business needs and performance standards in line with the Core Signatures guidelines, Client Service Level Agreements and KPI’s
- Ensure the smooth delivery of a first-class catering product and service to our clients and customers
Click here to view the job description
Click here to download our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Jonathan.email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 7 February 2023.
All candidates are encouraged to complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when applying. This will assist in monitoring selection decisions to assess whether equality of opportunity is being achieved, however, the provision of this data is entirely optional.
Any information collated will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be used in the short-listing process.