Edgbaston are looking for a Cellar Manager to plan and deliver all match day and non-match day liquor support to the highest levels of quality and efficiency for between 1 to 25,000 customers.
The Manager will control all aspects of the liquor operation to ensure a successful and profitable conclusion to each event. The main objective is to ensure the smooth planning and delivery of the day to day and match day hospitality function within unit, to our clients and customers whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.
A key innovative leader who must interact effectively across the client and operational functions to drive superior retail operations and business performance, providing knowledge and experience of retail trends and emerging ideas.
Role Profile and Key Responsibilities
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is always adhered to
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- Be flexible in assisting the unit and other locations in response to business and customer needs
- Support the Head of Catering and Operations Manager in the effective liaison with the client to ensure the continual development of the partnership
- Provide direct liaison with client, customer and sales team to ensure clear communications of each party’s needs and expectations
- Ensure that timely, accurate and compelling proposals/presentations are made to customers in liaison with the sales team.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 7 February 2023.
All candidates are encouraged to complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when applying. This will assist in monitoring selection decisions to assess whether equality of opportunity is being achieved, however, the provision of this data is entirely optional.
Any information collated will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be used in the short-listing process.