We are recruiting a highly organised and creative Commercial Partnerships Executive at Edgbaston Stadium to add value and growth to the Club’s Commercial Partners and events.
The role will manage, retain, and add value to the Club’s Commercial Partners through a robust Account Management process and help to deliver and grow Club events throughout the year that provide incremental revenue opportunities from the Partner network.
Role Profile and Key Responsibilities
- Effectively manage and develop relationships with commercial Partners and Sponsors with the aim to drive long term affinity with the club and venue
- Develop robust and valuable marketing and account plans for commercial Partners to ensure all contractual rights and value is delivered
- Provide analytical reporting to demonstrate measurable outcomes of partnership assets
- Organise and manage Club events such as Golf Days, Sporting Lunches, and Player Awards Dinner
- Secure incremental revenue through events and partnerships
- Work creatively with the wider commercial team to understand how Partners can add value to the visitor experience in-ground and digitally
- Maximise the cricket and venue assets as potential commercial opportunities
Click here to view the job description
Click here to download our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applicants will be 5pm on Wednesday 31 August.
All candidates are encouraged to complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when applying. This will assist in monitoring selection decisions to assess whether equality of opportunity is being achieved, however, the provision of this data is entirely optional.
Any information collated will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be used in the short-listing process.