Central Sparks is looking for a talented and motivated digital content executive who can bring ideas, flair, and enthusiasm to a busy professional cricket team.
By showcasing the personalities of our players, capturing behind the scenes moments, and telling the story of the team you will bring the fans closer to Central Sparks, build the profiles of professional women’s cricketers and grow women’s cricket.
The successful candidate – who will ideally have experience in social media management and editing, competence using Photoshop and other content editing programmes and an interest in cricket – will play a key role in shaping our digital content during our busiest season yet.
They will also work closely with the Warwickshire digital team on content creation for the Warwickshire Women team as well as match day reporting during the ECB Women’s County Championship. This role will offer opportunities for the candidate to develop their skills with the Warwickshire & Edgbaston teams over the summer, whether that be in content capture, live commentary, or marketing for a Major Match Day.
- Day-to-day running of Central Sparks’ social channels.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Central Sparks’ stakeholder counties and ECB.
- Match day coverage of Warwickshire Women home games.
- Use digital content to drive ticket sales to Central Sparks home games.
- Creation and delivery of original content across our social media platforms.
- Maintenance of Central Sparks’ website and presence of team online.
- Managing team media days and directing team’s photographer.
- Liaise with match day streaming providers and commentators.
- Development of new content channels for Sparks (e.g. TikTok).
- Be the point of contact for media enquiries and interview requests.
- Travel to Central Sparks’ home and away matches to provide live coverage of matches.
- Devising and delivering longer-term social media content campaigns.
Click here to view the job description
Click here to download our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and and any further supporting work which you feel would be relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Digital Content Executive.
Applications will be received until 5pm on Friday 3 March, with interviews expected to take place on Thursday 9 March.