An exciting opportunity has arisen within Levy for a part time finance assistant to support a venue within the Stadia subsector.
The candidate will be responsible for transactional duties within the finance team, reporting into the Location Accountant.
Role Profile and Key Responsibilities
- Manage accounts payable function, including processing purchase invoices and collating purchase orders into a central log.
- Raise sales invoices for all Conference & Events clients.
- Reconcile sales ledger and purchase ledger transactions on a weekly basis.
- Accurately record and reconcile cash takings and credit card sales within the finance system.
- Chase any outstanding debt whilst maintaining a good working relationship with clients.
- Support the Location Accountant with month end duties.
Working Hours – Flexible approach. 8 hours per day with core hours being 10am to 4pm.
Click here to view the job description.
How to Apply
Please provide an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.