Warwickshire County Cricket Club is seeking a Finance Manager to take the reins on all financial and accounting activities across the Club.
Finance Manager will lead on the production of the monthly management accounts for the Warwickshire County Cricket Club (WCCC) Group, Warwickshire Cricket Board (WCB), Central Sparks (SC) and Edgbaston Foundation (EF) in a timely and accurate manner.
The role will ensure that all financial policies, procedures, processes, and statutory requirements are adhered to, particularly purchasing procedures and cost control. You will provide support to the Head of Finance as well as manage two members of the Finance team (HR/Accounts Executive and Graduate Accountant).
The role also requires business partnering with the other departments to provide accurate, up to-date financial information to allow informed decision making across the organisation.
Role Profile and Key Responsibilities
- Management of month end processes, including the processing of accruals and prepayments journals.
- Producing management accounts with variance analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Compile budget and maintain month-by-month budget phasing.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Producing year-end group statutory accounts.
- Management of annual audit processes for WCCC, WCB, EF and CS.
- Intercompany reconciliations and group consolidation.
- Submit central body (ECB) submissions.
- Maintenance of financial management system and ledger.
- Prompt resolution of supplier and customer queries.
- Flexible working to meet business needs especially on match days.
- Ownership of all finance matchday procedures including car parking, floats and PDQ machines.
- Managing pension scheme submissions.
- Insurance renewal management.
- The Hundred tournament budget and expenditure management.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for applicants will be on Sunday 31 July, 2022.
All candidates are encouraged to complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when applying. This will assist in monitoring selection decisions to assess whether equality of opportunity is being achieved, however, the provision of this data is entirely optional.
Any information collated will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be used in the short-listing process.