As part of our goal to be the most sustainable cricket venue in the UK, we are recruiting a gardener to support the growth of our own ingredients on-site
The successful candidate will look after the Edgbaston Garden over four hours a day, three days a week.
- Plant and nurture new fruit, vegetables and various plants, working with hand tools.
- Service all garden equipment.
- Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden.
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations
- Advise management in the costs of plants and garden necessities, asking for replacement/additional equipment when needed.
- Proven gardening experience
- Knowledge of gardening techniques
- Ability to manage own time and ability to work alone
Click here to view the job description
Click here to download our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and up-to-date CV to Craig Abley on firstname.lastname@example.org.