As part of our goal to be the most sustainable cricket venue in the UK, we are recruiting a gardener to support the growth of our own ingredients on-site
The successful candidate will look after the Edgbaston Garden over four hours a day, three days a week.
- Plant and nurture new fruit, vegetables and various plants, working with hand tools.
- Service all garden equipment.
- Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden.
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations
- Advise management in the costs of plants and garden necessities, asking for replacement/additional equipment when needed.
- Proven gardening experience
- Knowledge of gardening techniques
- Ability to manage own time and ability to work alone
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and up-to-date CV to Craig Abley on firstname.lastname@example.org.