Warwickshire CCC seek their first Head of People & Culture to drive the Club’s approach to creating a positive, inclusive workforce that allows people from all walks of life to achieve their potential.
Are you a HR leader, passionate about employee engagement and cultural development, and potentially seeking a new role? Culture Recruitment Group is exclusively working with Warwickshire County Cricket Club to recruit their first Head of People & Culture, with the successful applicant responsible for creating a positive, values-led, working environment that allows everyone to achieve their potential – players and staff alike. The role comes with a flexible and competitive salary and benefits package.
You will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and work with an existing HR Manager who will report into you.
At Warwickshire County Cricket Club, our people are our most important asset. So, we want to build on our current working environment to give people the skills, freedom, and support to do their job to the best of their ability. We aim to give everyone at every level the opportunity to achieve their potential through clear direction and personal development. We want to make sure that people go to work with a smile on their face, and that it’s still there at the end of the day. This is why we are now looking for someone with the experience, energy, and motivation to deliver this aspiration and champion the creation of an inspiring working environment.
Role Profile and Key Responsibilities
This exciting new role will lead on the nurturing and development of people across the Club by managing the:
- Development of a positive culture and working environment based on the Club’s vision and values.
- The full end to end HR processes, practices and systems
- Talent attraction, recruitment, onboarding and induction
- Employee engagement and employee feedback mechanisms – linking to Reward & Recognition
- Personal development, training, and regulatory requirements across the organisation
- Organisational design and change management projects
To apply for this Head of People & Culture role, you will need comprehensive experience working in a lead HR role, embedding culture and engagement initiatives.
You will also require the following:
- Educated to degree level and holding an appropriate business/HR professional qualification.
- HR business partnering at a senior level and the ability to devise and deliver people related products, services, guidance, and advice having had exposure and experience in a large-scale business.
- Sound and up to date understanding of HR and organisational development practices.
- Proficient understanding of UK employment legislation.
- Broad experience as a People leader supporting senior leadership and Board of Directors.
- Experience in presenting to and influencing Board members including implementing change.
- The proven ability to define strategy and direction combined with hands on experience of running and delivering HR Operations (people, process, systems).
How to apply
If you are excited by this new Head of People & Culture vacancy and have the experience to deliver on our people strategy please contact Nicola Morris at Culture Recruitment Group: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 27th January 2023.
In return for your inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with a competitive and flexible salary and benefits package, including bonus, family healthcare, life assurance etc.
This is a full time role, but the Club does have a flexible approach to working hours and some home working, so applicants looking to combine the role with their lifestyle will be considered.
All candidates are encouraged to complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when applying. This will assist in monitoring selection decisions to assess whether equality of opportunity is being achieved, however, the provision of this data is entirely optional.
Any information collated will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be used in the short-listing process.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Culture Recruitment Group.