Edgbaston Stadium is seeking a new People Operations Coordinator, a proactive and organised individual who has the people at heart. Wellbeing is top of our agenda, and we now want someone to take the lead on putting our people first.
- To support a proactive unit-based labour management service that creates the Levy difference through delivering Legendary Experiences and Powerful Partnerships.
- Manages the overall delivery of the variable staffing solution at the venue and for liaising with the senior management team to deliver best practice to drive change and constantly deliver business objectives.
- To support the Operations team in delivering and managing the People Operations function and working with the Levy UK team to support any technical initiatives launched at Edgbaston Cricket Ground.
- Be the main point of contact for Constellation, the Compass staffing solution, to effectively book and deliver casual catering staff
- To ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first-class service to the internal customer base and all customers within the venue.
- To ensure that all individuals employed by Levy UK at the venue are recruited and trained to levy standards to deliver a 5-star service to all our guests
- To lead on the Accommodation booking for all Management
- Be the main point of contact to any accreditation needs the venue has
- In conjunction with Constellation lead on staff check-in for all major events
- Participates with team meetings within the People Operations and wider teams
- Work with all HOD’s to discuss variable staffing requirements
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Be able to interact effectively across a diverse client base both direct and third party
- Work across operational functions to support and drive 5-star performance
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates are encouraged to complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when applying. This will assist in monitoring selection decisions to assess whether equality of opportunity is being achieved, however, the provision of this data is entirely optional.
Any information collated will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be used in the short-listing process.