We are seeking a Manager with experience in the multi service facilities management industry to join our team based at Edgbaston.
The selected individual will be responsible for ensuring that the team are focused and attending their duties as delegated. The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that any escalations are dealt with in swift and timely manner along with building strong relationships with all members of staff and client on site.
The successful Manager will be responsible for overseeing the following services:
The Soft Services Manager will form part of the senior management team at Edgbaston Stadium to directly assist the Head of Facilities in all onsite operations and deputize as the Facilities Manager when necessary.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the Housekeeping, Security and Maintenance functions to ensure they are co-ordinated and managed effectively and efficiently to enable the client to deliver unhindered business.
- Delivery of Event Housekeeping, Security and Maintenance services that are professionally managed and executed.
- Delivery of match day Housekeeping, Security and Maintenance that are professionally managed and executed.
- All operational practices are undertaken with due diligence and adherence to company policy and procedure.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation & site procedures are implemented/operated to.
- Risk assessments and auditing of work practices are completed.
- Help Desk requests are actioned and updated.
- Customer feedback is evaluated to inform the rest of the team/business and used to improve products, services and service delivery systems.
- Client assets are sustained, maintained and protected.
How to apply
To find out more, please click here.
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/0303/78409001/52551925/EP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.