The Club is seeking a Stadium Production Assistant to support with the delivery of the domestic and international cricket season at Edgbaston Stadium this summer.
The successful candidate will work with the Stadium Production Manager to assist in successfully delivering this summer’s calendar of cricket, including the Men’s and Women’s Ashes series, whilst also being able to support Conference & Events with AV equipment setup, troubleshooting and derigging.
The Stadium Production Manager will work closely with the Stadium Production Assistant to teach about the systems the stadium has in place, which allows it to broadcast domestic fixtures, live update digital signage and IPTV across the ground and configure, maintain, and operate its two Big Screen LED Displays.
- PTZ Camera Operation.
- Live Stream Control and Production.
- Scoreboard Configuration and Control.
- TV control and troubleshooting.
- IT Literacy.
- Technical Knowledge.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team player with a can-do attitude.
- Broadcast/Live Event AV experience preferred but not essential.
- Proven to work according to H&S practices.
- Willingness to learn how to operate and maintain Stadium AV systems.
- Hard working and willing to work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile for your team.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
Click here to download our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
How to apply
Please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to have an informal discussion about the role or to learn more, please contact Stadium Production Manager, Fabian Cook, via email at email@example.com.
This is a part-time role. Role will cover every match day throughout the season with potential for additional setup/preparation days.