Birmingham New Street Station is the main rail hub for the city, with connections from all over the country.
With flexible tickets, enhanced cleaning and ways to keep you better informed, West Midlands Railway are ready to welcome you back when the time is right.
If you are travelling, there are a few things you can do to have a safer journey:
– Keep your distance where you can.
– Buy your ticket in advance online.
– Wash or sanitise your hands before and after your journey.
– Wear a face covering (if you can) for the whole journey.
– Check how busy your train is before boarding.
– For all the latest travel advice visit wmr.uk/coronavirus.
View latest train timetables at westmidlandsrailway.co.uk.
Edgbaston Park Hotel is a contemporary, four-star hotel just a five-minute drive away from Edgbaston Stadium.
It is the nearest hotel to the stadium and only two miles away from Birmingham city centre, making us the ideal choice if you’re travelling via Birmingham’s main transport links.
The hotel has its own train station – University – which is a short stroll from the hotel and runs a high-frequency service to and from New Street Station in just seven minutes.
Check out our latest offers at edgbastonparkhotel.com/special-offers/ or call 0121 414 8888 to book your stay.